No real input here, just a note& clarification.

> Ubuntu One >
> Send To...
> -------------------------------
>
> *"Ubuntu One >"
> So singularly focused. Are we proposing with this behaviour everyone
> should just drop their own items into the menu? If I've a dropbox and U1
> account, will my menu be another usless item? OS X, from what I can tell
> handles this situation much more gracefully with its "Share..." option. I
> think it would be much better to have this and have programs hook into that
> instead of populating my menus. Share covers the gamut from social to cloud.
>
> *Send To...
> I'll be honest, i've never used this and upon clicking it to test what it
> was, I still have no idea what the hell it is. It can't be too terribly
> useful? Input needed.

Ubuntu One is hacked in from the Ubuntu side of things, not part of
upstream Gnome.

 Send To is for Im / Email integration, should integrate with your contact
list for sending files, and personally I find it a godsend. ( We work a lot
with files & im in a corporate environment )

//D.S.