Hello,

I have installed nautilus-2.30.1 from the source code, in that some options
like compress, format, sharing options were not coming by default, then I
have used nautilus-action package. But it is not reflecting. What could be
the reason?  Are there other ways to add those options? how the default
settigns of gconf-editor work with nautilus installed from  source code. Or
do I have to modify /usr/share/nautilus/ui or any other file (xml)?

Options added from nautilus-action are reflecting in the default nautilus
(with OS).

Please help.

With regards
Leena