On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Heiko Tietze <heiko.tie...@user-prompt.com
> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> we currently run a study about strength and weakness of file managers. To
> estimate pros and cons of a particular tool we need to compare its result
> with other programs. And for a reliable splitting of the results we need as
> much answers as possible. Therefore: *Please participate! (and share the
> link to the study)
>

> http://user-prompt.com/participate-are-you-perfectly-satisfied-with-your-file-manager/
>
> *

Mind first saying who you are, who initiated this study and for exactly
what purpose? Why do you need to 'estimate the pros and cons of a
particular tool'? I can think of a few reasons, but why leave us guessing?

 - Per

> *Thanks a lot in advance,
> Heiko.*
>
> --

Per M Knutsen
Assistant Project Scientist
Department of Physics
University of California, San Diego
Urey Hall, Rm. 7108 (Deliveries)
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0374

T: +1 858-405-2868
F: +1 858-534-6602
E: pknut...@ucsd.edu