Hi Guys,

I would really love Nautilus to be my single file browser. The extra pane
takes it very close to this but there is a major issue: navigating between
extra panes. In my opinion the followings are necessary to make Nautilus
better:

   1. Switching between panes should be possible with TAB and SHIFT+TAB
   (not F6 - is too far up on the keyboard)
   2. When switching between panes the user should get visual feedback
   about which pane she is on. So the folder which is selected should be
   highlighted if the pane is active and if the pane is inactive the folder
   selected should be "unhighlighted".

Hope this helps

Bests
Zsolt