Thanks for the help improvement. Your explanation makes it clear for me,
and I hope for other non native english speakers.
The language you use for the help adding is good for everyone. I suggest
one more change:
Instead of «actually available + unused disk space»
Use simply «unused disk space»

Thanks again.

El 14/11/15 a les 15:08, Colomban Wendling ha escrit: