Something is wrong then. I do keep the system updated regularly., and
I updated today as well. This installation I'm using, was upgraded
from Fedora 22.

gnome-shell --version says "GNOME Shell 3.14.4"

While Settings->Details->Overview shows gnome version as "Version 3.18.2"

That looks contradicting. Any thoughts ?

Thanks and Regards,
Aurabindo J