Carlos Soriano Sanchez wrote:
> I believe the code is correct. It checks whether the response is not
> neither cancel or none, and then it can apply the "Apply this to all
> files" check. It is wrong to set this value if the response was either
> cancel or none.
>
> Maybe I misunderstood something?

I think the logic you describe is the logic I introduce. The code
currently uses this:

if (response != GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL || response != GTK_RESPONSE_NONE)

Which you can see as something like this:

if (x != 5 || x != 6)

Clearly, that's always true. In these cases, && is intended.

Does that make sense?