Hi Smirftsch,

Did you know about the "Select items matching" feature? It's keyboard
shortcut is 'Ctrl'+'S'. With it you can select all files with the same
extension by typing *.png for instance.

I hope it helps you if/while no sort-by-extension option is implemented.

António

develo...@oldunreal.com <develo...@oldunreal.com> escreveu no dia terça,
5/07/2016 às 19:10: