Thank you Gregorio for remembering about this matter.
This will allow me a workaround when I use Debian 9, but it seems still
unavailable for Debian 8 because it ships Nautilus 3.14.1*

In that thread I've found the "Stop loading custom accel maps file"
since version 3.15.4 ; this means no solution between 3.15 and 3.20 ,
but I don't understand why it's affecting Debian 8 with an earlier
version of Nautilus.

(*) This version/distribution creates and rewrites
~/.config/nautilus/accels anyway.

El 05/03/17 a les 18:03, Gregorio . ha escrit: