Also, if it crashes, getting a stacktrace from the crash would make it
possible to understand why it crashes. More instructions for getting a
stacktrace can me found here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces

Also, sometimes this is caused by nautilus extensions. The PyGIWarning
suggests you have a nautilus pyhton extension installed. It may be the
source of the bug and uninstaling may provide a solution.

In any case, feel free to file a bug report at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/new

A terça, 9/10/2018, 13:18, Hashem Nasarat via nautilus-list <