Ah, that's a good idea, thanks, I'll try it out!

Am 06.05.21 um 12:51 schrieb António Fernandes:
If you just want to make cosmetic change, you may be able to do something with CSS.

A quarta, 5/05/2021, 23:14, Selspam <sels...@posteo.de <mailto:sels...@posteo.de>> escreveu:

    Hello again,

    thanks for your answer! I see, so it's not going to be as easy as
    I thought.

    Thanks for the hint with the xdg-user-dirs. I've already stumbled
    upon that solution in some forums, but tbh I think this should
    only be a quick-and-dirty solution. I don't want to de-register
    the default directories completely (since other applications may
    need to know them). I just don't want them to take away the
    precious place in the sidebar.

    Anyways, thanks again. I think I'll go annoy the people on the
    gtk-mailinglist ;)

    Best regards