Hi!

I would like to draw your attentipn to one important
point: API chages, if any, should be if possible
commented out *clearly* in ChangeLog file.

I just stumbled arround (excerpt from "cvs log return.c"):

revision 1.28
date: 2006/11/29 05:03:07;  author: seryakov;  state: Exp;  lines: +6 -6
More updates to support huge files, use Tcl_WideInt whenever send
bytes are specified

We use one of those functions that got updated and it took
me some time to figure out what was wrong with loading of
our dynamic pages. Aparently, due to the API change, the
passed argument went wrong into the routine and an invalid
byte-count of the result was reported, making the browser
to wait and timeout (connection was keep-alive).

Please take time to correctly update the ChangeLog and
put clearly (emphasyse sufficiently) when an API routine
got changed from the calling level. Otherwise others are
left in dark and confronted with tedious and costly
debugging in the (relatively complex) code.

Cheers
zoran