On 4/25/05, Bernd Eidenschink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just one quick (configuration) question: When I use the lastest naviserver as
> a replacement for AS, is there anything to consider because of the new
> features? Some kind of (even small) side effect one has to be aware of?
> (besides the great new features, of course :-))
>
> Virtual hosting as an example: Can I completely leave it alone if I have some
> sort of virtual hosting of my own in a particular project?

There has been a lot of changes, but not too much is visible unless
you specifically go looking for it.  For example, virtual hosting is
turned off by default.

I can't imagine why, but you have been relying on bogus urldecoding,
or the non functional -charset switch to urldecode.  The optional
connid parameter is no longer accepted by many Tcl commands.  The mime
types for a couple of the xml types has changed from text/* to
application/*.

I think that's about it.

We need to pick through the ChangeLog and create a NEWS file...