Am 03.07.2005 um 12:27 schrieb Stephen Deasey:

I'm wondering if the best way forward is to back out the range code,
make a quick release, then add it back for the next one along with the
TclVFS stuff, file upload improvements, and hopefully my mythical
caching changes, all of which are pretty invasive and potentially
destabilizing.  What does everyone think?

Apropos a quick tagged release, yes!

As I see, Vlad is somehow dependent on the range's implementation
and I would not like to make his life complicated by taking out
the pieces. Perhaps a temporary #ifdef USE_BYTE_RANGES which would
be per-default undefined? This way he can just simply fix the
Makefile. I'm also using this with URLDECODE_RELAXED to be compatible
with (broken) urldecoder on AS...

Zoran