Zoran Vasiljevic schrieb:

release entry in
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=130646

It is already there! The 4.99.1 is the right release, we're now on
the 4.99.2 path.

i see. my fault. i was scanning for some entries concerning
ns_filter and callback procs, or the small patch for "ns_conn contentsentlength" or the 64bit fix with inet_ntop, but did not find them in the 4.99.1 description......
so i thought 4.99.2 is the version to be released;

sorry for the confusion, -gustaf

Cheers
Zoran