Am 21.06.2006 um 15:56 schrieb Vlad Seryakov:

I think password was guessed or the site has been hacked and password
changed which is much worse. It could be PHP Wiki bug that was used.

I was able to login with my password and i see in the history:

OK. What are our options? I do not know the password.
If nobody of you guys know it, then we must wait for
Stephen to dial-in. If he also fails to fix that we
must open a support request on SF and ask for the
password-reset.

Or?

Cheers
Zoran

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
# 20:08, 7 Jun 2006 P
# (cur) (last) 16:20, 2 Jun 2006 Cobbr2 (Reverted change to lingerie ad;
reverted "search" options that added ads for auto trading & finance.)
# (cur) (last) 18:40, 29 May 2006 Push
# (cur) (last) 19:12, 26 May 2006 Search
# (cur) (last) 19:24, 15 May 2006 Search
# (cur) (last) 12:52, 28 Mar 2006 Brianlaptop m
# (cur) (last) 19:58, 8 Mar 2006 Sdeasey m (Reverted edit of Rd3964019,
changed back to last version by Eide)

User:Cobbr2
 From NaviServer
Cobbr2 is the software & systems architect for a software company in
Silicon Valley.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Bernd Eidenschink wrote:
Can't login right now to fix it.
I can't fix that at all as I do not know the password
for wiki.

That's my problem: I at least think I know it - but I can't login. Sending a new one does not work - I don't get the mail. I can't check what users did it
and if this is  a hack!

I rely on Stephen. If login is not possible, you have to block it with your
admin account via filesystem.

What the heck is "lingerie" ?

You never bought one? :-)))
Just click on one of the links :-)))