On 7/22/06, Vlad Seryakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nstk is quite old and i have not updated in for a long time.

Can you describe what was not pleasant and what was terrible, i may work
on that to improve it.

Vlad,
 I am familiar with OpenACS database API.  I am used to it.  nstk is
very limited as a database API - it is intended to output to a
template, so, for example, it's missing a db_foreach sort of
functionality.  I didn't say it is terrible - I said it hasn't been
terrible working with it - but not nearly as pleasant as the ns_db API
I am used to.  I also looked at OSSWEB, but it brings with itself a
whole bunch of baggage that I'm not ready for, e.g.
ossweb::util::parse_args ...