Uh, I don't feel real strongly about this, but I'd recommend against it.
I worked for a company (now long absorbed into a much larger company)
which named all of its products with lower case letters at the beginning
(uh, and I was the guy who suggested it :-/).  While it made the logos
stand out, and the brochures, etc., were fine, it made it *very*
difficult on people reviewing our products in print publications, and
looked funny in documentation.  Once you do this in the logo, then
you'll find people trying to stay consistent with it in the docs, so
you'll see things like:

"We found installing the product straightforward. naviServer provides a
simple configuration script..." or "TCL initialization proceeds in four
steps: (1) naviServer creates a single interpreter for processing the
TCL configuration files...".

That's hard on spell/grammar checkers, makes editors cringe, and causes
delays in getting good press -- which sometimes means not getting press
at all.

It also means answering questions about "what's the best way to spell
this" forever in your forums.

Been there, done that, shredded the t-shirt in the dryer --
-- ReC