On 24.10.2007, at 18:13, Vlad Seryakov wrote:

> ns_conn contentfile will be non empty only in such situation, in
> normal
> cases it is always empty

I see something like this in tcl/form.tcl:

#
# ns_getform --
#
#   Return the connection form, copying multipart form data
#   into temp files if necessary.
#
# Results:
#   A set with form key/value pairs or empty if no form found
#
# Side effects:
#   May create number of temporary files for multipart-form-data
#   forms containing data from uploaded files. Also registers
#   an [ns_atclose] callback to delete those file on conn close.
#

A of current, it parses the mpart formdata in distinct
files and gives you the set with the data. To me you
should pack the alternate method you just added herein.
Wether the mpart form was parsed within the server or
with the external procedure, the caller does not really
care. He/she gets the unified interface to all cases
without having to know the details?
So, ideally, you should extend the ns_getform to do
all the hidden magic of [ns_conn contentfile].

Or?