nsd.tcl is still the only place for config, it is just instead of
hardcoding registration of callbacks for ADP in c, now they are
registered in Tcl. That means, without config.tcl .adp files will not be
served even if enabled in nsd.tcl.

I am not sure if this is good moving core functionality into Tcl, that
means running just nsd binary now will not work properly without proper
tcl/*.tcl files