On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Daniel Stasinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When using nsphp with CVS version of naviserver, the following crash occurs:
>
> /root/modules/nsphp/php-5.2.5/main/SAPI.c(424) : Block 0x08523200 status:
> Invalid pointer: ((thread_id=0x00000001) != (expected=0xB53FFB90))
> [04/May/2008:20:58:14][27361.b53ffb90][-conn:default:0] Fatal:
> received fatal signal 11
> Aborted
>
> To duplicate, load a page that requires authentication, such as:
> http://something.com/nsconf.tcl and then a plain non-authenticated
> page like http://something.com/helloworld.php
>
> Daniel

Here's some tips to help narrow down the cause of the crash:

  http://naviserver.sourceforge.net/w/Running_Tests

A backtrace would be very helpful.

So would a short test case (the auth stuff you mentioned above).  You
could do this by loading nsphp in the naviserver/tests/test.nscfg file
and adding a new file tests/php.test, but even better would be to add
this to the nsphp module itself.

nsphp doesn't already have the test harness set up, but you can use
nsloopctl as an example of a module which does.

  http://naviserver.cvs.sourceforge.net/naviserver/modules/nsloopctl/

Basically you need to cut 'n paste the test targets from the Makefile,
copy the tests/all.tcl into place, copy the tests/config.tcl and edit,
then add a php.test file with your single test.

Send the output of 'cvs diff -u' to the list  (and your backtrace /
bug hunting results).

If you're uncomfortable fixing the bug someone else will take a look
at it, but if you'd like to take a shot yourself we can guide you
through it.

Thanks!