It was long time ago i used but now i always get this error even if i logged
in. In my opinion, this Wiki is no-use

Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try
again. If it still doesn't work, try
logging out and logging back in.

We've been using pmwiki for a long time under Naviservr with nsphp, this is
very simple and fast and powerful wiki, no
need for database, just one dir with .php files. I'd vote for it, mediawiki is
too complex for occasional edits and the
syntax i forget completely if do not use it for some time. pmwiki syntax is
much more simpler.