On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Gustaf Neumann <neum...@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:

> The current solution works, but returns the chunked markup
> (which is fine for me, doing the chunked-decode in Tcl),
> but should done in (similar to the chunked encoding for forms).

This is not going to work reliably because of the following, right?

http://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/changeset/a1ccb0371eee/#chg-nsd/driver.c_newline2239

        if (reqPtr->avail > reqPtr->expectedLength) {
            /*
             * Chunk encoded data is always larger than the expected
             * length; we hope that we have sufficient data collected
             */
            reqPtr->length = reqPtr->avail;
        } else {

> Actually, there must be a better way for this than the following
> change: http://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/changeset/a1ccb0371eee/

How about implementing chunked uploading?  It is a requirement of the
HTTP 1.1 spec.

There is already full support for writing chunked, with tests, and
there is support for parsing mime parts in the form parsing code.