Hi,

In case anyone may find it of use, we have a Debian packaged version of
Naviserver which is available for general use on Squeeze.

The latest version, 4.99.5-4 is based the bitbucket v4.99.5 tag.
The package should be treated as experimental.

To install, add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list :

deb http://debian.qcode.co.uk squeeze main

Then:
> apt-get update
> apt-get install naviserver

And if required,
> apt-get install naviserver-nsdbpg
> apt-get install naviserver-nsssl

We would welcome comments/contributions regarding the Debian packaging code
so if you're interested the repositories are as follows:

https://github.com/qcode-software/naviserver
https://github.com/qcode-software/naviserver-nsssl-0.2
https://github.com/qcode-software/naviserver-nsdbpg

It's built using the