Dear David,

I've added a similar approach to nstrace on the bitbucket tip.

There are known deficiencies in the tcl introspection concerning aliases
http://wiki.tcl.tk/21294
but let's hope we have not to go into this.

For my tests, everything seems ok with these changes.

The base question is, do we have to save all these module internal information in the blueprint, and wouldn't it be better to do package requires in the right order
at interp startup instead of producing a huge blueprint....
but actually independent from this question, we have to support "interp aliases" in the same way we support tcl procs, otherwise we limit what packages we can use
in naviserver.

-gustaf