Hi!

I am closely monitoring all that is happening.
We have significant investment in NS. For the
time being we run our own stable copy because
of the sensitivity of our application. But we
sync up every now and then, if needed.

Stephen is still arround and keeping an
eye on all changes.

IIRC, Vlad is pursuing other activities.

Cheers,
Zoran

#