On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 05:39:57PM -0100, Maksym Zinchenko wrote:
> Hello, I'm trying to compile Naviserver 4.99.6 with MinGw/Msys but getting
> an error while run make command:

As far as I know, no one has worked on the MinGw/Msys build
system in many years, so it probably doesn't currently work.

For Windows, I recommend using the Microsoft's free (no cost) compiler
via Naviserver's nmake build system.  That's what I use, and it
definitely works.  For what Microsoft software to install, see these
posts:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.naviserver.devel/3102/match=recommended+compiler

http://www.mail-archive.com/naviserver-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg03095.html