Am 07.04.17 um 09:43 schrieb Wolfgang Winkler:
> We have some long running scripts, e.g. shrinking of large PDF files,
> and want to prevent reverse proxy and browser timeouts.
> To achieve this, we are trying to periodically send small packages
> from the server to the browser while these scripts are running.
Normally, the easiest approch is to "stream" the results back to the
client, is to start the result page with "ns_headers" and send partial
results via "ns_write", i.e. something in the lines of:

    ns_headers -binary 200 application/pdf
    ns_write ...

But maybe you are doing such an approach already, but you want to spool
in the background using "ns_conn detach", but you have not used the
"-binary" flag for ns_headers?

-gn