Hi,

One of our installations is appearing to randomly experience long accept
times.

While all other requests are flowing nicely, suddenly one request will have
an accept time of between 2-20 seconds (as measured in the access log with
logpartialtimes).

Our understanding is that this is the time it takes for the driver to
receive the entire request from the client, and long accept times can be
due to clients connecting with very low bandwidths.

However, we're not really seeing any correlation between slow times and any
particular clients or request type. Plus there doesn't seem to be any
correlation to CPU/network/disk load.

I was wondering if there are other factors apart from bandwidth we should
be looking at which could be affecting accept times?

Regards,
--
David