On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:09:26AM +0100, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> After merging it, i had to revert a change, otherwise i got a
> compilation error:
>
> ../include/Makefile.module:88: *** Recursive variable `CLEAN' references
> itself (eventually).?? Stop.

Sorry about that one, Gustaf.  That "simple" change fixed Windows, but
I forgot to also test it on Linux.

Unfortunately Gnu make and Microsoft nmake are only compatible for
very simple makefiles.  The other NaviServer core module makefiles are
so simple that they do work in both versions, but appending to the
CLEAN variable does not.  I'll see if I can come up with some workaround.

--
Andrew Piskorski <a...@piskorski.com>