Dear Thorpe,

the commit [1] introduces more more log severity named "Debug(timeout)",
which causes - when switched on - the server to write timeout related
entries to the system log, such this can be used as well on busy servers.
Just turn it on with

   ns_logctl severity Debug(timeout) on

(e.g. at the end of the config file, or via other means such as nsshell),
and it should lead you to the place where the problem occurs.

Hope, this helps

-g

[1] https://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/commits/d1c8de59f417b833ff1a8b3b61bf1aea63ac5a94