Is nsproxy supposed to work correctly on Windows?

Its test framework wants to use test-nsproxy.sh to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
which of course can't work on Windows.  But as I work around that,
when I run just the ns_proxy.test tests, I get this error:

  Assertion failed: sec >= 0, file time.c, line 344

Which gives this stacktrace when run under the WinDbg debugger:

: nsthread!Ns_IncrTime+0x6c [naviserver\nsthread\time.c @ 344]
: nsproxy!Ns_ModuleInit+0x7a76
: nsthread!NsThreadMain+0x77 [naviserver\nsthread\thread.c @ 236]
: nsthread!ThreadMain+0x6c [naviserver\nsthread\winthread.c @ 874]
: ucrtbased!thread_start<unsigned int (__cdecl*)(void *),1>+0x9c
[minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\startup\thread.cpp @ 97]
: kernel32!BaseThreadInitThunk+0xd
: ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart+0x21

Weirdly, that stacktrace seems like it must be missing some
intermediate function calls, because nsproxy's Ns_ModuleInit()
definitely never calls Ns_IncrTime() DIRECTLY.  So I'm not sure what's
going on there either.

--
Andrew Piskorski <a...@piskorski.com>