Hi Maksym,

This was due to the change of yesterday triggered by Wolfgang's report.
NaviServer's parser handles <% ... %> blocks also as tags, but in such
cases, the quote handling should not be applied. For now, I've added a
quick fix to fall back to the old behavior in such blocks, ... and added
a test case for such condition. Probably, the code should be more
refactored, when I have some more time.

Please update, nsshell should work again as before.

all the best

-g