On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 03:44:40PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 10:22:21AM +0000, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> > On 18 Dec 2019, at 9:51, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:
> > 
> > > The not-so-good news: current policy is to not make it available 
> > > because of privacy concerns. Unless there is pressure from the 
> > > community that is not likely to change soon. I am no lawyer but I 
> > > expect that this policy could change at least for data that is not 
> > > ???personal data???, which would be good enough for what you seek. But 
> > > I guess that more than two people have to ask for it. A reasonably 
> > > concise request from this WG would go a long way.
> > 
> > I'm asking for this, so as to build the number towards "more than two".
> > I hope that the WG will indeed make such a request.
> > 
> > I believe that the data should be open enough to allow the question,
> > "what is the matter with this address block?" (my paraphrase) to
> > be answered, while still protecting personal data.
> 
> This.

Count my support too.

-- 
Piotr Strzyżewski

Reply via email to