Dear colleagues,

Following the recent discussion on this list, we have published an article on
RIPE Labs with principles, requirements and a new draft strategy framework for
our use of cloud providers:
https://labs.ripe.net/author/felipe_victolla_silveira/ripe-ncc-and-the-cloud-draft-principles-requirements-and-strategy-framework/

<https://labs.ripe.net/author/felipe_victolla_silveira/ripe-ncc-and-the-cloud-draft-principles-requirements-and-strategy-framework/>

We gave an overview of this at the interim session of this WG last week. You
can find the recording and minutes from that session here:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/services/minutes/ripe-ncc-services-working-group-interim-session-minutes

<https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/services/minutes/ripe-ncc-services-working-group-interim-session-minutes>

The chairs of the working group have been kind enough to schedule a second
interim WG session for 6 September where we can discuss this framework in more
detail. Until then, we look forward to hearing what you think on this mailing
list.

Kind regards,

Felipe Victolla Silveira
Chief Operations Officer