I'm sure the emc experts presenting material during the emc tracks at the
UL NEBS symposium in Vegas this week could shed some light on this issue.
See www.ul.com.

Randy Ivans
Global Program Manager -Telecommunications
Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
1285 Walt Whitman Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
TEL: 631-271-6200; Ext. 22269
Department FAX: 631-439-6096
Direct FAX: 631-439-6131
email: randolph.j.iv...@us.ul.com

                    n...@world.st

                    d.com                To:     nebs@world.std.com

                                         cc:     (bcc: Randolph J.
Ivans/MEL/ULI)
                    09/27/00             Subject:     Re: GR1089 Radiated
Magnetic Field
                    10:56 AM             limits

Did you get any responses to your question?

What part of the math didn't work out?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:06:23 -0700, David Spencer <dspen...@oresis.com>
wrote:
>I am working out a test plan for the magnetic field requirements in GR1089
>3.2.2 and noticed that the math didn't work when I started figuring the
>dBuA/m for a 10 meter site.  This is kind of a duh question, but am I
>correct in assuming that we need to do the H fields at 3 meters?  If
someone
>wouldn't mind sharing the distances they use for this test, I would be
most
>grateful.
>Thanks,
>Dave Spencer     Compliance Engineer
>Oresis Communications, Inc.
>14670 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR  97006
>* dspen...@oresis.com  * http://www.oresis.com
>* (503) 466-6289  * (503) 533-8233

*********  Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer **********

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way.  If you received this e-mail
message in error, please delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify Underwriters Laboratories Inc. at
e-mail_disclai...@us.ul.com.

UL does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.