Joe,

You might try contacting Educated Design & Development. They supply many
different product safety test items to various manufacturers and NRTLs. They
have three different kinds of thermocouple tape: Glass Cloth, Kapton, and
Teflon. I do know that Kapton is a high temperature tape that I have used in
applications up to 600°F (although not for thermocouples). They also sell a
thermocouple paste. They should be able to suggest what would be appropriate
for your application. Their contact information is below:

Educated Design & Development
2200 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Suite 215
Morrisville, NC 27560