From: Doug [mailto:dmck...@gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 9:33 AM
To: Nebs Discussion Group
Subject: The -48VDC CO rail ...

Two questions ...

1. Would anyone care to relate personal experiences,
   anecdotes, concerning the stability or non-stability
   of the -48VDC rail in a CO?

   Just how bad is it?

2. I think I'm finally understanding the meaning of the
   upper Bellcore range of 56 vdc.  UL testing would require
   +6% above 56 which puts it right at 60VDC.  Any change
   increasing the upper limit in the spec would push the
   voltage into the hazardous voltage area ( >60VDC ) changing
   all the test limits.  Do I have that correct?

   Where'd the lower Bellcore voltage spec some from?

Regards, Doug McKean