From: plaw...@west.net [mailto:plaw...@west.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 1:35 PM
To: EMC-PSTC; t...@world.std.com; nebs@world.std.com
Subject: Bellcore GP-1089 emissions testing: LISN test setup

I'm looking through Bellcore GR-1089 Issue 2 Revision 1 for details on the
test
setup for conducted emissions testing.

I was under the impression that some of the measurements involved use of
large
RF bypass caps to ground, and the interference currents through the
capacitor
were measured.
While I found spec limits and test setups for current probe-style
measurements,
all the figures simply display a power input network marked 'LISN', which I
assume to be the standard 50 ohm network.  I can't find a reference that
explicitly discusses the use of an RF bypass cap.

Could someone point me to the appropriate section?
----
Patrick Lawler
plaw...@west.net

For policy questions, send mail to: