Group,

In addition to my NEBS GR-63 Transportation Vibration certification, I am
also handling meeting a Manufacturing Quality Engineering Spec called "ISTA
(International Safe Transit Association). Has anyone had any experience with
ISTA? Has anyone tried combining the most stringent requirements of each
spec into a single test script and perform one test for both standards? And
finally, do you know of any labs that are certified to test to both
standards....... preferably west of the Mississippi?

Thanks in advance,

Jeffrey Collins
MTS, Principal Compliance Engineer
Ciena Core Switching Division