General Bandwidth is looking for an EMC/Compliance Engineer with the following qualifications:
  • BSEE with at least 5 years of industry related compliance experience.
  • Direct exposure to Bellcore GR-1089-CORE and GR-63-CORE is desired.
  • Hands-on experience in testing and submitting products for certification.
  • Define EMC requirements for product development and team with R&D engineers to ensure EMC requirements are met.
  • Ability to consult and provide specifications and design criteria for boards and systems to R&D engineers.
  • Work with and manage outside test labs to perform emissions and compliance testing.
  • Write test plans and test reports.
  • Perform EMC bench tests and simulations to ensure compliance will be met at outside lab facilities.
We are a pre-IPO voice over ADSL manufacturer with a direct line to the future of broadband technology.  For more details on the company, please visit our web site:

www.genband.com

To apply, please forward a letter of introduction, resume (email preferred), and salary history to:

Dave Lorusso
dave.loru...@genband.com
512-681-5401 (fax)