COPPER MOUNTAIN NETWORKS

                          Title
                               INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
                          Location
                               SAN DIEGO, CA 92121, USA
                          Description
                               Life moves fast at Copper Mountain Networks,
a rapidly growing
                               provider of end-to-end DSL products for both
Network Service
                               Provider (NSP) and end-user needs. In three
years, we've become a
                               major success story and our growth is showing
no signs of slowing
                               down. If you're a sharp team player, consider
joining us in our
                               fast-paced, "go for it" environment. We'll
dazzle you with challenges
                               and acknowledge your accomplishments with
professional growth
                               and respect. Consider the following in our
SAN DIEGO, CA office:

                               INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER

                               You will investigate required compliance
specifications and testing
                               needed to take Copper Mountain products into
identified
                               international markets. Produce plans and
documentation to support
                               the entry into these markets. Manage 3rd
party development of
                               custom power supplies for CE150 platform.
Provide technical and
                               project leadership in compliance engineering
including staff
                               development, and other platform related areas
such as line interfaces
                               and power subsystems.

                               Requires a BSEE and 10 years experience in
both hands-on
                               engineering and leadership of technical team.
Background in Telecom
                               and related industry desired. Must have
experience in compliance
                               engineering, international compliance,
product safety, and
                               electromagnetic compatibility. Experience in
power supply design and
                               power distribution subsystems in
communications systems strongly
                               recommended. Candidate must be computer
literate, and possess
                               working knowledge with schematic capture,
database; CAD skills
                               strongly recommended.

                               We offer great growth potential, competitive
salaries and benefits and
                               stock options in a company on its way to the
top.

                               To apply, send your resume to:
                               Copper Mountain Networks,
                               Attn: Professional Staffing,
                               Ref #99-127-CM
                               10145 Pacific Heights Blvd., #100,
                               San Diego, CA 92121. Fax: (858) 410-7280.
                               E-mail: j...@coppermountain.com
                               Equal Opportunity Employer.

                               COPPER MOUNTAIN NETWORKS
                               www.coppermountain.com