Hi Eric,

In the viewpoint of safety, fault condition that should be considered is alway
one case, which means safety requirement do not
expect two short circuit conditions simultaneousely. So, my opinion is that it
will be the proper to consider higher current due to  severe short circuit.

Regards,
John

"Meunier, Éric" <emeun...@teknor.com> on 2000-03-15 12:23:44 ¿ÀÀü

Please respond to nebs@world.std.com