Don,

        The details are on the Telcordia and UL web sites.  I believe the
intent of these are to be more of a conference than a seminar - interaction
between the manufacturers, test labs and RBOC's - as opposed to a training
session.

        http://www.800teachme.com/nebsconference.html
        http://www.ul.com/seminars/newseminar.htm

        I would prefer to attend both although, by "coincidence", they seem
to be on the same dates.  Can anyone shed some light onto the history behind
this situation and if anyone might be changing their dates?

Thx,

Joe

Joe Finlayson
Manager, Compliance Engineering