Thanks Randy,

I was fully aware of the GR-63 section called NEBS 2000 written in 1995, but
for 2-3 years Telcordia has said we should blow it off and all the labs have
been told to say it is not applicable in NEBS reports.

I thought someone might be working on an entire "industry standard" called
NEBS 2000 or something to that affect.

Thanks for the clarification,
Jim

Jim Wiese
NEBS Project Manager/Compliance Engineer
ADTRAN, INC.
901 Explorer Blvd.
P.O. Box 140000
Huntsville, AL 35814-4000