From: tla...@coppermountain.com [mailto:tla...@coppermountain.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 12:01 PM
To: nebs@world.std.com
Subject: What is definition Outside plant Vs. Inside plant

I could use a refresher on the definitions of Outside plant vs. Inside Plant
and how the demarcation boundaries fall.
In particular I was assuming that something like a cellular telephone "cell
site" was outside plant. Am I wrong? Can a cell site be either depending on
the implementation?
Thanks,
-Tom Lavka
Copper Mountain Networks