Matt,

I have had some problems with the heat dissipation test in section 4 of
GR-63.  With to days high density systems it is tough to meet objective
O4-12 and O4-13.  Since these are objectives and not requirements some
RBOC's will cut you some slack.  In one situation we had the test lab
specify in the report that there must be a certain amount of space between
shelf units so that we could meet the frame level temperature.

The fire spread test is always a fun test to try and pass, it can be done.
It just takes a lot of time and destroying product until you get it right.
There isn't much negotiating on this one.

Hope this helps.

Brad Segarini
Senior Compliance Engineer
Pacific Broadband Communications