From: Matt Kilkenny [mailto:mkilke...@opthos.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 3:33 PM
To: 'nebs@world.std.com'
Subject: NEBS temp

Anyone know what the temperature range is maintained in the CO?

Essentially the Telcordia standard GR-1502 entitled "CO building
environmental requirements" & GR-63 state that basically the CO should
maintain temperatures between 40F and 100F and the equipment should operate
within this.  It goes on to state that the nominal temp. for the the CO
should be between 65F and 80F.

Is it safe to say that most COs most of the time maintain a temp. within 65F
and 80F?

Thanks.

Matt
mkilke...@opthos.com