Telcordia runs comprehensive 2-day seminars a few times a year. Check their
web site www.telcordia.com and go to learning services and search for NEBS
to find out dates and locations.

Randy Ivans
Global Program Manager -Telecommunications
Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
1285 Walt Whitman Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
TEL: 631-271-6200; Ext. 22269
Department FAX: 631-439-6096
Direct FAX: 631-439-6131
email: randolph.j.iv...@us.ul.com

                    n...@world.st

                    d.com                To:     nebs@world.std.com

                                         cc:     (bcc: Randolph J.
Ivans/MEL/ULI)
                    02/07/01             Subject:     NEBS Conference/seminar

                    01:10 PM

Hello Nebs Group.

I am interested in attending some NEBS conferences or seminars. I am aware
of one coming up in Union City near the end of March. Is there any others?

Ron Duffy
ron_du...@agilent.com
719-590-2335

*********  Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer **********

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way.  If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender.

Underwriters Laboratories Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates,
does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.