From: Violette, David [mailto:dviol...@ciena.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 10:50 AM
To: 'nebs@world.std.com'
Subject: RE: NEBS/telco LED alarm color

from AT&T NEDS 3.0:
        <REQ. 1.3-10 >
                <SUMMARY: Summary Alarm Display>
        Each NE bay-frame/cabinet shall include a summary alarm display
visible to a technician standing in front of a bay-frame/cabinet without
opening the doors. At a minimum, the summary alarm display shall indicate
critical (red), major (red), minor (yellow), ACO (white) and warning (color
to be determined).
                <End of REQ. 1.3-10 >

David Violette
dviol...@ciena.com